Monday 25 March 2013

Cookbook Challenge 2013 - Week 12

This week was a bit of a quiet one in the kitchen and I only managed one new recipe, with my birthday at the end of the week I think I was just too excited! So my meagre culinary offering was Sausages with Chilli Sauce from Frugal Food by Delia Smith. Actually thinking about it this dish was supposed to have been made last week but after a long day of tea and scones on Mothering Sunday I didn’t end up cooking anything at all when I got home. So after all the anticipation I did wonder whether it would have been worth the wait. The sauce made a lovely change to the usual gravy with sausages and anything with a bit of chilli is always a big hit with me. I served it with mashed potato and steamed greens.

…I’ll try and cook more next week!

Recipe Count: 37
Target: 52

No comments:

Post a Comment